INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates can apply for the PHD - Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship Development admission course under SC & OBC category by following four steps.
- Registration / Login
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Eligibility criteria carefully before you start filling
the Application Form (Refer to the Admission brochure on NIFTEM Website).
- Candidate can apply for Admission session 2021-22. Apply Online only through official website of
NIFTEM, Sonepat (www.niftem.ac.in).
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the different Courses (as
- Only one application per program will be considered.
- Application fee per program is Rs.1000/- for Unreserved (UR)/OBC/EWS (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only. Transaction charges, if any will also be applicable.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application fee shall be paid by credit card/debit card/Net Banking only at the payment gateway
attached with the application form.
- Additional bank charges will be extra as applicable for making the payment.
- Instructions for filling up the application form :
- Applicant must create a Login ID to fill the online application form. To create the Login
ID, the applicant should click on the "Create New Account" button, on filling the necessary
information, the system will send an email with the Username & Password to registered email
ID. Applicant must check their inbox or spam for email. Applicant must click on the link to
go to the Login Page. The applicant must provide a valid email ID at the time of
registration because all the further communication shall be made to the applicant on the
provided email ID. Please remember or note down your Username & your Password for future
references. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her
respective Username and Password.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After
successful submission of the Application form, Application number will be generated.
- In case the applicant forgets their password, they can click on the "Request New Password"
link on the Login page. It will ask for the registered Email ID used at the time of
registration. Once provided with the same, an email with the password will be sent to the
applicant's email ID.
- Upload scanned images of the Photograph, Signature, other academic documents
- The scanned images should be in jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- Size of the photo/documents should not be more than 1 MB each.
- The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before making the payment. Once the
form is paid, candidate particulars cannot be edited. Therefore, Candidates should verify and
confirm all the information filled in the application form before making the payment.
- Procedure for making payment of application fee :
- Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking : The candidate can pay the application fee of
Rs.1000/- for General/OBC/EWS (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only through Debit/Credit Card/Net
Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment
receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account. Note that only the application
receipts with payment status as paid will be processed further, hence you are requested to
pay before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
- After the successful payment, applicants are advised to keep a printout of the completed application
for future reference
- The information regarding the important dates, applicants are advised to be in touch with the
website of NIFTEM. However, registered candidates will also be informed by SMS and e-mail.
Therefore, the mobile no and e-mail address should be filled up carefully.
I have read all the instructions carefully and understood them.
Click here for Login OR Registration